1. The Wwwash App
- The use of the Wwwash app requires installation of the software and registration of a user account. During the installation of the Wwwash app, the mobile number of the Wwwash service user is linked to the respective user account and added to the database.
- When using the Wwwash app, the user can choose whether he/she wishes to pay for the car wash service with a credit card, mobile payment or prepaid account.
- All complaints can be sent to our support team via email email@example.com or by calling our support line +372 58114001 (available on workdays 08.00-17.00 EET).
2. Wwwash credit card and mobile payment conditions (available only in certain countries, please follow instructions on your local application)
- The user of the Wwwash app can pay for the car wash service with a credit card payment, which requires the prior activation of the credit card data within the app and acceptance of Wwwash Terms and Conditions.
- Mobile payments can be made by a user of the Wwwash app who has concluded a mobile payment agreement.
- Prepaid account payments can be made by a user that has purchased prepaid credit.
- When making credit card, mobile and prepaid account payments, the receiver of the payment is Wwwash LLC, who forwards the received payment to the car wash service provider.
- When making credit card and mobile payments, a service free is added per each usage of the car wash service. The named service fee includes payment commission fees, incl. Visa / MasterCard service fees. The amount of the service fee is displayed in the mobile app. In the event that the mobile payment intermediary enacts a fee for the usage of the payment service, which has to be paid by the customers separately, then the named fees are not included in the Wwwash credit card and mobile payment fee.
- The intermediation of credit card payments in the Wwwash app is carried out through ADYEN BV pursuant to the following conditions https://www.adyen.com/home/support/manuals. Terms & Conditions.
- Wwwash shall be responsible for the functioning of credit card payments and offers card owners support in solving problems. The resolution of credit card and mobile payment related disputes also takes place through Wwwash. The contact for Wwwash credit card and mobile payment support service is: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number +372 58114001 – Inquiries submitted by e-mail shall receive a response within one business day. Wwwash shall resolve all credit card and mobile payment related complaints and applications within two business days.
- When offering credit card and mobile payments, Wwwash acts as the economic agent of car wash service providers by intermediating payments made in the Wwwash app. The obligation of the customer in front of the car wash service provider shall be considered fulfilled as of the moment when the payment order is made for the payment of funds into the Wwwash bank account. Wwwash shall not be responsible for the exercise of the customer’s payment order
3. Refund Policy
- The user of the Wwwash app is responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Wwwash with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
- Prices for services offered via the Wwwash app may change at any time, and Wwwash does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the service, the users’ exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Wwwash.
- By using the Wwwash app, user agrees that they’re responsible for any and all fees charges and costs that the service provider charges for their mobile phone or mobile device service, such as fees for SMS, data services, other communications or other fees charged by their service provider. Users device service provider does not provide Wwwash Services.
- After the user of the Wwwash app notifies Wwwash of any suspected error or unauthorized transaction, or Wwwash otherwise learns of one, Wwwash will conduct an investigation to determine whether there has been an error or unauthorized transaction that is eligible for refund. Wwwash will complete the investigation within 30 days of the date we received the users notification.
- If Wwwash determines that there was an error, Wwwash will promptly credit the full amount of the error into the users account within 1 business day of determination.
4. Purchasing car wash services
- If the Wwwash app user purchases a car wash program he/she has an option to start the car wash program immediately or keep the purchased program for future and is then considered as a pre-purchased program.
- Exspiration of the pre-purchased program is considered to be the situation where the Wwwash app user has not consumed the pre-purchased program within 6 months from the purchasing date.
5. Use of the Wwwash app
- Wwwash is a mobile app enabling the customers requiring a car wash service to find a suitable car wash location by sharing data on their geographic location.
- The use of the Wwwash app is based on a non-exclusive licence issued by Wwwash LLC. The licence agreement is valid for a non-limited period and is free of charge for the customer. In case of any faults in the software, we shall endeavour to correct them as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that the functioning of the app may be restricted due to occasional technical errors and we are not able to guarantee unlimited faultless functioning of the app at all times. We shall also accept no liability for any losses incurred as a consequence of the Wwwash app not functioning or not being usable in the desired manner.
- As the Wwwash app is a means of communication between customers and car wash service providers, Wwwash cannot influence or take any responsibility for the quality or defects of the service. For this reason, we are unable to guarantee consistently accurate and faultless provision of car wash services located via Wwwash. For resolving complaints please contact our support team (referred to in clause 1.3).
- The Wwwash app does not constitute an offer or brokerage of car wash for customers. The Wwwash app is not a means for organising the provision of car wash services. It is also not an agency service for finding customers for car wash service providers.
- The consumer’s right of refund (withdrawal) is not applied to Wwwash app purchases.
6. By registering an account with Wwwash, a customer shall accept the following conditions
- Wwwash shall be entitled to transfer the database of personal data to third parties without prior notification of the app users. In case of a transfer of the business or the database, the rights and conditions arising from this licence agreement shall be transferred as well.
- Wwwash shall be entitled to forward personal data and bank data to credit card and mobile payment intermediaries.
- Wwwash has the right to send marketing messages and authentication codes through SMS and pop-up messages.
7. Good practice of using the Wwwash app
- As Wwwash is not a provider or broker of the car wash service, we are unable to influence the quality of the car wash service. Any issues with defects or quality of the car wash service shall be resolved in accordance with the rules and regulations of the car wash service provider or the relevant supervisory authority.
- Wwwash is committed to contributing to improvement of the quality of car wash services. For this reason, we might ask to fill out a feedback form in the Wwwash app. This enables us to offer suggestions to the car wash service providers for improving the quality of their service.
- We expect that the users of the Wwwash app use the app in good faith and are respectful of the car washes that offer their services through Wwwash.
- Wwwash is in no position to guarantee that every provider of car wash services, located via the Wwwash app, satisfies the customer’s expectations at all times. If you experience objectionable car wash service, please notify the company responsible for the service, a supervisory authority or our support team (referred to in clause 1.3).